3 days from 9.00 to 14.00 o'clock
As a box women you collect parts for the products to be built.
What are you going to do:
- You make sure that all parts for the products to be produced are ready in a box;
- You make sure that incoming goods are processed in warehouse cabinets;
- You help build technical plastic parts such as pipes and tubes;
- You take care of the digital processing of the data.
How you handle it:
- By means of digital order lists you prepare the collection lists;
- You make sure that the boxes are filled with the right parts in time;
- You make sure that pipes and tubes are sawn and plugged;
- You help to keep fixed parts in stock.
The team consists of 1 manager and 20 colleagues in the construction department.
How your day could look:
You start the day with a nice cup of coffee. After catching up with your colleagues, you start up the machines and go through the planning of the coming orders. You will first attend the meeting and will be up to date with all the ins and outs. Now you really get to work. You grab the boxes and collect the production parts. Then you digitally book the box parts as ready. In the afternoon you saw somes tubes, make some stiffeners and check the pantries. Just clean up your workplace, fill in your order data digitally and then your day is over. With a satisfied feeling you can go home, because thanks to you your colleagues can finish the products and fulfill our promise "Made to Fit".