Vacancy aspirant technical plastic specialist (side job)
As a technical plastic worker you build the most spectacular plastic storage tanks.
What are you going to do:
- You ensure that the mixing tanks & storage tanks are assembled.
- You make sure the mixing tanks & storage tanks are welded.
- You help with the assembly of the welded products.
- You take care of the daily processing of your product data.
How you handle it:
- By means of a travelling crane you position the product on your workplace;
- You make sure that the storage tanks and mixing tanks are melted with a melting device;
- You make sure the settings are correct so you can finish the products;
- You will help to ensure that the welded products can go further into the production process.
The team consists of 1 manager and 20 colleagues in the construction department.
How your day could look:
You start the day with a nice cup of coffee. After catching up with your colleagues, you start up the machines and go through the planning of the plate-weld list. You will first attend the meeting and will be up to date with all the ins and outs. Now you really get to work. You prepare the tanks by melting the plates together with a melting device. Then you position the tank or container at your workplace and weld the product. In the afternoon, you finish the products and help a colleague scale down a large sprinkler tank. Just clean up your workplace, fill in your order data digitally and then your day is over. With a satisfied feeling you can go home, because thanks to you your colleagues can finish the products and fulfill our promise "Made to Fit".
- Do you really like technology? That's a big plus.
- You have pre / secondary-vocational education work and thinking level.
- You are an approacher and can work well under pressure.
- You are available part-time
- Good salary.
- Good working atmosphere with fun team outings.
- Space to grow and learn.
- Modern company with o.a. robots
- Digitally schedule your own hours
- Young team
- Lot of work variation
- Chill floor (darts, table tennis, fitness and a quiet room).